Recruiting a Retail Banking Supervisor to join a leading financial institution, a key player in the Maltese market and part of a highly diversified multi-national group of companies. The Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate diversified activities of a commercial, administrative and operative nature;
- Assist in achieving the Bank's targets and objectives;
- Coach junior staff in their daily work;
- Assist in leading the Branch team when necessary;
- Carry out general administrative duties as may be required, whilst ensuring the high-quality customer service at-all-times; and
- Undertake tasks related to negotiation and decision-making as may be required by management from time to time.
- Ideal candidate should be reliable and trustworthy, well - organised with a disposition to learn and have a team - oriented approach
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- Be familiar with banking accounting fundamentals, foreign operations and cashier/front office duties;
- Possess good knowledge of sales techniques;
- Be able to work both independently and within a team;
- Have good analytical skills and be meticulous in your work;
- Embrace and promote a compliance culture;
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Possess excellent Microsoft Office application skills mainly in the use of MS Excel and MS Word;
- Have a degree either in Economics, Business Management or Banking and Finance will be considered as an asset.