We are seeking a fund services professional to become the Senior Fund Accountant of our Client's Fund Services Department in Malta. The successful candidate will be responsible to review Net Asset Value Calculations and the processing of Subscription and Redemption activity for multiple funds including Anti-Money Laundering and Compliance Procedures under the oversight of the Assistant Manager and Head of Operations.
- NAV reviews
- Assistance with any client queries related to the NAV calculation
- Liaison with external service providers (investment managers/advisors, auditors, custodians, payment banks) in a professional manner
- Assistance in the of year-end audit and preparation of annual financial statements.
- The payment/transfer of fund expenses
- Dealing with auditors
- Ensure customer satisfaction and delivery
- Training and assisting more junior staff
- In possession of a University degree in Accountancy or Banking & Finance, or have attained the ACCA qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in fund administration related work experience..
- Knowledge of Bloomberg terminal
- Detailed knowledge of financial instruments
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel
- Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience as well as training and development opportunities.
- Not only will “on-the-job” training be provided, but also offers employees the opportunity to enhance their technical knowledge and experience by operating a Financial Assistance Policy that promotes further studies.
- An excellent career growth opportunity working with a multi-jurisdictional player in the financial services sector.