Our client is a leading financial institution, and offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal & business customers. Currently they are seeking a Senior Relationship Officer to join a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- coordinate diversified support activities of a commercial, credit, administrative or operative nature;
- assist in achieving the Bank’s targets and objectives;
- contribute in team members' development through training, mentoring and support;
- ensure a high level of service to customers at all times;
- carry out other administrative tasks as may be required from time to time; and
- undertake tasks related to negotiation and decision-making as may be required by management from time to time.
- Ideal candidate should be reliable trustworthy, well - organised with a disposition to learn and have a team- oriented approach
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position;
- be familiar with banking accounting, credit operations, banking fundamentals, foreign operations and cashier or front office duties;
- adopt a target driven approach;
- have good analytical skills and be meticulous in your work;
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- possess excellent Microsoft Office application skills mainly in the use of MS Excel.
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess a qualification in Business Management or Banking & Finance or Home Loans Finance