We are seeking to recruit a motivated and responsible Showroom Sales and Design Consultant or Manager depending on experience to set and smash sales targets. The ideal candidate will be responsible to manage the rest of the sales team if experienced or start off as a consultant and move up the ranks and achieve an individual target as well as the shop target, while ensuring that the sales floor is visually appealing and inviting towards customers and promoting sales.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Build and maintaining client relations.
- Work with internal departments such as the Marketing or Product teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets.
- Possess deep knowledge of all products on offer and value proposition.
- Oversea the design of the showroom
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Training and mentor staff in effective sales and communication strategies.
- Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
- Advising Purchasers on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalog.
- Documenting sales and monitoring inventory.
- Diploma in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field or it's equivalent.
- 5 years experience as a sales design consultant or showroom sales manager, ideally experience in selling kitchens.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas.
- Structured and have an eye for the detail,with a stylish approach
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- Knowledgeable in using ACAD and other kitchen design software
- Top-notch training and mentoring skills.
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and arbitration abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English. Maltese language would be an advantage but not a must