In this newly created role you will be responsible for the development and implementation of Dexerto’s ecommerce strategy. You will be responsible for developing the ecommerce strategy, site optimization plans to drive and optimise affiliate and direct sales across Dexerto’s global audience.
Responsible for developing a cohesive strategy alongside editorial, video, social and affiliate across all brand platforms. You will be able to understand the metrics of various social channels ensuring optimal conversion. An understanding of PPC, budget allocation and reporting on ROI is essential.
Duties will include
- Define and implement ecommerce strategy
- Develop and execute trade strategies to drive performance, achieve sales and profit targets
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns to grow online/affiliate sales
- Developing an ecommerce marketing strategy alongside internal teams, and being responsible for delivery and analysis.
- Coordinating copy & content including emails, social posts, and campaign assets
- Planning and executing marketing and promotional calendar, driving sales and margin, improving average transaction size, and order frequency.
- Driving agenda for mobile and web site optimisation, technical and aesthetic, navigation, performance and functionality to positively impact e commerce efforts.
- As ecommerce Marketing Manager you will have some experience in a similar role. You will also have:
- Great attention to detail
- An eye for persuasive advertising / marketing copy
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in gaming/esports
- Experience in digital campaign marketing
- Have some experience of digital marketing, AdWord campaigns, Google Analytics PPC, SEO etc.
- Experience managing online content
- Excellent English communication skills