DigiValet is hiring Accounts Officer / Accountant for its Head Office in Indore.
Who We Are:
The World’s no.1 hospitality experience platform. Our Mission is to bring the luxury hospitality experience to hotels, healthcare facilities and residences the world over.
Using cutting-edge technology to help brands tell their unique story, by offering the ultimate in comfort and convenience for guests, residents, and patients.
All at the tap of your finger or a simple voice command.
What you'll do in this role:
- Day to day accounting activity
- Accounts payables, receivables and general ledger accounting.
- Handling audit and other legal compliances i.e. TDS return, GST return etc.
- Dealing with freight forwarders, pricing comparison, tracking of shipment and proper booking.
- Maintain stock reports and reconciliation with physical stock.
- Check transaction with various laws point i.e. GST, TDS etc.
- Banking transactions and timely bank reconciliation.
- Publishing various MIS reports to management.
- Communication with Govt. departments, bank.
- Keep records and files updated
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned from time to time
What you bring for this role :-
- Experience: Minimum 2-4 years
- Working knowledge of Tally Price / ERP (must)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Basic knowledge of Logistics, Forex, Compliances
- Good organisational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Min. Qualification B.Com.
- Additional qualifications will be a plus
Imagine yourself working here at DigiValet. The company promotes a friendly working environment breaking the cliche office hierarchy system.