We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Client Success Manager to become an integral part of our vibrant team. As a Client Success Manager, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the satisfaction and success of our clients through the DigiValet solution. You'll serve as a crucial link between our esteemed clients – spanning hotels, hospitals, residences, and community living spaces worldwide – and our diverse teams, including software development and sales. Armed with an in-depth comprehension of software applications, excellent communication prowess, and strong interpersonal talents, you will be instrumental in fostering enduring client relationships and facilitating seamless collaboration for mutual success.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our prestigious clients, acting as their primary point of contact.
- Understand operational workflows and requirements of the site and find the best use of the DigiValet Platform and technology to cater to those needs.
- Conduct training sessions and demonstrations to ensure clients understand the functionality and can utilize the software to its full potential.
- Work closely with our skilled software development team to ensure a comprehensive understanding of client requirements.
- Periodically call customers to understand their experience and new requirements.
- Escalate any concerns regarding the well-being of the customer to the Management.
- Manage periodic account reviews with the Client Success team including service issues, feature enhancements and actionable plans. Maintain internally agreed SLA figures.
- Adhere to, and contribute to the development of support processes, procedures and standards.
- Ensure a smooth transition and positive user experience.
- Periodically test and review the solution at each client site and run QA checks. Resolve any gaps in functionality as required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in hotel front office or F&B departments would be highly advantageous.
- Proficiency with technology tools and awareness of industry trends.
- The role will involve international travel.
- This position is exclusively dedicated to the hospitality sector.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships with clients, colleagues, and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional, self-motivated with a go-getter attitude and high work ethic.
What we offer?
- Interesting and challenging work in a mid-size and fast-growing company.
- Exciting projects involving cutting edge technologies (Artiﬁcial Intelligence, IoT, Voice Technology, Virtual Reality).
- Professional development opportunities.
- Modern and comfortable ofﬁce facilities.
- Excellent beneﬁts and compensation package.
- The company is all about new technologies. Don’t restrict yourself to the ongoing developments other than that you can come up with your new ideas and will be appreciated.