DigiValet is excited to welcome a dynamic individual with a robust DevOps background to join our exceptional team of product developers. We are thrilled to share that you will become a valuable member of our DevOps team, actively contributing to the creation of our remarkable DigiValet products.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience and a strong technological acumen.
- Must have worked with Terraform to automate Infrastructure as code.
- Should be comfortable with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis CI, Gitlab CI etc.
- Should be comfortable with deploying multiple tiers of modern applications, front-end and back-end using portable virtual environments Docker, Kubernetes.
- Must have managed applications on AWS platform such as EC2, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk, Route53, RDS, S3, Elastic Cache, DynamoDB, Fargate, Cloud Front, AWS RDS and more.
- Good understanding of how the web works and how to make it efficient (HTTP, caching, page rendering, sockets, etc.)
- Should possess solid debugging skill of network, understanding of protocol such as HTTP, SSL, DNS, etc.
- Should be familiar with No SQL DBs such as Mongo (standalone and cluster mode).
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- RHCSA or RHCE certification.
- Any AWS certification.
- CKS or CKA certification.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Self-starter and confident.
- Team player with positive attitude and open mindedness for learning.
What we offer?
- Interesting and challenging work in a mid-size and fast-growing company.
- Exciting projects involving cutting edge technologies (Artiﬁcial Intelligence, IoT, Voice Technology, Virtual Reality).
- Professional development opportunities.
- Modern and comfortable ofﬁce facilities.
- Excellent beneﬁts and compensation package.
- The company is all about new technologies. Don’t restrict yourself to the ongoing developments other than that you can come up with your new ideas and will be appreciated.
Imagine yourself working as a DevOps Engineer here at DigiValet. The company promotes a friendly working environment breaking the cliche office hierarchy system.