Product Developer – Frontend
DigiValet is looking for a bright and young mind with strong frontend skills to join the talented team of product developers here at DigiValet! We are glad to announce that you will be the member of the full stack team and will give life to the amazing DigiValet products. You will be engaged in the building software applications and solutions using cutting-edge R&D and innovation in global markets using new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IOT, Cloud, Automation shaping future of Hospitality and Smart Living.
Who We Are:
The World’s no.1 hospitality experience platform. Our Mission is to bring the luxury hospitality experience to hotels, healthcare facilities and residences the world over.
Using cutting-edge technology to help brands tell their unique story, by offering the ultimate in comfort and convenience for guests, residents, and patients.
All at the tap of your finger or a simple voice command.
What you'll do in this role:
- Gather and access user requirements in collaboration with DigiValet’s product managers and engineers.
- Design comprehensive solutions that address key business and user needs.
- Prepare and present in-depth concepts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Plan, design and conduct user testing, research, usability studies and competitor analysis.
- Optimize existing user interface designs and collaborate with the company guide and principle.
- Continuously monitor the success of products through analytics and tools.
- Review and collaborate with peer product developers.
You will love working here if you are:
- A problem solver and have the ability to solve complex problems with ease and if not, then your team is there to help you out.
- Working in a team is your forte come along with us we will create new success with our innovations.
- Communication is the key to upgradation. Be open to your coworkers about your ideas and feedback in the product designing.
- The company is all about updates and new technologies. Don’t restrict yourself to the ongoing developments other than that you can come up with your new ideas and will be appreciated.
What you bring to this role for Frontend Product Developer (2-4 years) :-
- Worked on Angular9+ versions for more than a year.
- Knowledge about RESTful/GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge of socket.io and understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, Bootstrap, and CSS3
- Knowledge in SCM like Git, Bitbucket etc.
- Implement a complete user interface in the form of web app, with a focus on performance and security.
- Worked on Security solutions based on WSO2, OATH2.0, JWT, IDP
- Experience in creating quick proof of concepts, adapting open-source technologies, collecting metrics and apply data driven approach to showcase success
- Basic understanding of AWS Services like API Gateway, AWS Cognito, AWS S3 Bucket.
- Experience using Agile methodologies - previous experience working from a backlog, sprints, retrospectives etc.
DigiValet is giving you the opportunity to :
- Create new innovations.
- Grow professionally.
- Earn Competitive salary and many more benefits.
- Have fun perks of wellness initiatives and monthly team events.
Imagine yourself working as product developer here at DigiValet. The company promotes a friendly working environment breaking the cliche office hierarchy system.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs