DigiValet is looking for a bright and young mind with strong iOS skills to join the talented team of product developers here at DigiValet! We are glad to announce that you will be the member of the mobility team and give life to the amazing DigiValet products. You will be engaged in the mobile app development.
Who We Are:
The World’s no.1 hospitality experience platform. Our Mission is to bring the luxury hospitality experience to hotels, healthcare facilities and residences the world over.
Using cutting-edge technology to help brands tell their unique story, by offering the ultimate in comfort and convenience for guests, residents, and patients.
All at the tap of your finger or a simple voice command.
What you'll do in this role:
- Gather and access user requirements in collaboration with DigiValet’s product managers and engineers.
- Design comprehensive solutions that address key business and user needs.
- Prepare and present in-depth concepts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Plan, design and conduct user testing, research, usability studies.
- Optimize existing user interface designs and collaborate with the company guide and principle.
- Continuously monitor the success of products through analytics and tools.
- Review and collaborate with peer product developers.
You will love working here if you are:
- A problem solver and have the ability to solve complex problems with ease and if not then your team is there to help you out.
- Working in a team is your forte come along with us we will create new success with our innovations.
- Communication is the key to upgradation. Be open to your coworkers about your ideas and feedback in the product designing.
- The company is all about updates and new technologies. Don’t restrict yourself to the ongoing developments other than that you can come up with your new ideas and will be appreciated.
What you bring to this role for iOS Product Developer (2-4 years) :-
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT
- Familiarity with RESTful/GraphQL APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQLite/Core Data
- Understanding of the iOS Provisioning Portal processes (provisioning profiles, App IDs, device provisioning)
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
DigiValet is giving you the opportunity to :
- Create new innovations.
- Grow professionally.
- Earn Competitive salary and many more benefits.
- Have fun perks of wellness initiatives and monthly team events.
Imagine yourself working as product developer here at DigiValet. The company promotes a friendly working environment breaking the cliche office hierarchy system.