As a Senior Security Engineer at DigiValet, you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our security infrastructure. You will lead efforts to protect our organisation's data, systems, and networks from evolving cyber threats, ensuring the utmost security and compliance.
- Security Architecture: Design, implement, and maintain the organisation's security architecture, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and encryption solutions.
- Security Operations: Lead security operations, including monitoring, incident response, and vulnerability management.
- Penetration Testing: Conduct penetration tests and security assessments to identify weaknesses and recommend remediation actions.
- Security Policy Development: Develop and enforce security policies, standards, and procedures to align with industry regulations and standards.
- Security Awareness: Promote security awareness and best practices among employees through training and communication.
- Security Tool Management: Manage and optimise security tools and technologies, such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, antivirus, and authentication systems.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001) and lead compliance audits.
- Incident Response: Lead incident response efforts, including investigation, containment, and resolution of security incidents.
- Security Documentation: Maintain and update security documentation, including incident reports, security plans, and risk assessments.
- Security Research: Stay up to date with the latest cyber security trends, threats, and vulnerabilities to proactively address emerging risks.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in security engineering or information security roles.
- In-depth knowledge of security principles, best practices, and industry standards.
- Expertise in security tools such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, antivirus, and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Advanced proficiency in network and system administration, including Linux and Windows environments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) preferred.
- Self-starter and confident.
- Team player with positive attitude and open mindedness for learning.
What we offer?
- Interesting and challenging work in a mid-size and fast-growing company.
- Exciting projects involving cutting edge technologies (Artiﬁcial Intelligence, IoT, Voice Technology, Virtual Reality).
- Professional development opportunities.
- Modern and comfortable ofﬁce facilities.
- Excellent beneﬁts and compensation package.
- The company is all about new technologies. Don’t restrict yourself to the ongoing developments other than that you can come up with your new ideas and will be appreciated.
Imagine yourself working as a Security Engineer here at DigiValet. The company promotes a friendly working environment breaking the cliche office hierarchy system.