We are looking for a bright and young mind with strong JAVA skills to join the talented team of product developers here at DigiValet! We are glad to announce that you will be the member of the JAVA Team and give life to the amazing DigiValet products.
What you'll do in this role:
- Gather and access user requirements in collaboration with DigiValet product managers and engineers.
- Design comprehensive solutions that address key business and user needs.
- Prepare and present in-depth concepts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Plan, design and conduct user testing, research, usability studies.
- Continuously monitor the success of products through analytics and tools.
- Review and collaborate with peer product developers.
- Strong understanding and production experience of Micro-service architecture and Docker container environments along with knowledge of modern enterprise-level cloud-based applications, Familiarity with AWS is good to have.
- Working knowledge of continuous integration using Maven, Gradle, Ant, Jenkins, Chef, and Artifactory along with version control systems like GIT.
- Hands-on experience in running development environment on Unix/Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS).
- Knowledge of different Dev tools like Eureka, Swagger, Postman, SoapUi, Kibana, ElasticSearch, Apollo Server etc.
- End to end experience delivering production ready code with Java 17+, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring security, Spring Cloud, Multi-Threading, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA, REST Api, GraphQL and API libraries with ability to analyse requirements and transform into scalable software designs.
- Relevant Experience of 4-6 years.
- Self-starter and confident.
- Team player with positive attitude and open mindedness for learning.
What we offer?
- Interesting and challenging work in mid-size and fast-growing company.
- Exciting projects involving cutting edge technologies (Artiﬁcial Intelligence, IoT, Voice Technology, Virtual Reality).
- Professional development opportunities.
- Modern and comfortable ofﬁce facilities.
- Excellent beneﬁts and compensation package.
- The company is all about new technologies. Don’t restrict yourself to the ongoing developments other than that you can come up with your new ideas and will be appreciated.
Imagine yourself working as a Sr. Product Developer – JAVA here at DigiValet. The company promotes a friendly working environment breaking the cliche office hierarchy system.