We are looking for Software Testing / Software Quality Assurance (QA) engineers who are eager to learn and perform manual as well as automation tests to ensure product quality. We are glad to announce that you will be the member of the quality team and give life to the amazing DigiValet products.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing test cases, debugging, and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g., defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Gather and access user requirements in collaboration with DigiValet’s product managers and engineers.
- Write all user stories to address business and user needs.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Experience of 4 to 6 years in Manual / Automation software testing.
- Working experience in Manual Testing using Black Box, Usability, GUI, Responsive, Functional, Regression, Smoke & Sanity testing.
- Working experience in testing Mobile Application (Android & IOS) / Web Application / Home Automation / IOT Applications / Hardware Testing.
- Able to perform Exploratory and non-functional testing.
- Good Knowledge of Database testing and SQL server queries.
- Good Knowledge of Automation testing tool (Selenium Web Driver) will be an advantage.
- Good working experience of different SDLC & STLC methodologies like Waterfall, V-Model & Agile.
- Good knowledge in Testing Practices (Test Planning, Test Case Preparation, Bug Tracking, Defect Life Cycle, Matrix (RTM) etc.)
- Proactively communicate with projects stakeholders/clients to resolve issues that impede testing efforts.
- Self-starter and confident.
- Team player with positive attitude and open mindedness for learning.
What we offer?
- Interesting and challenging work in mid-size and fast-growing company.
- Exciting projects involving cutting edge technologies (Artiﬁcial Intelligence, IoT, Voice Technology, Virtual Reality).
- Professional development opportunities.
- Modern and comfortable ofﬁce facilities.
- Excellent beneﬁts and compensation package.
- The company is all about new technologies. Don’t restrict yourself to the ongoing developments other than that you can come up with your new ideas and will be appreciated.
Imagine yourself working as Product Quality Assurance Engineer here at DigiValet. The company promotes a friendly working environment breaking the cliche office hierarchy system.