DigiValet is looking for a software support engineer to assist our clients with technical problems when using our products and services. Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving client queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
Who We Are:
The World’s no.1 hospitality experience platform. Our Mission is to bring the luxury hospitality experience to hotels, healthcare facilities and residences the world over.
Using cutting-edge technology to help brands tell their unique story, by offering the ultimate in comfort and convenience for guests, residents, and patients.
All at the tap of your finger or a simple voice command.
What you'll do in this role:
- Interaction with client operations team for the issues / change requests raised in the product.
- Analyse and troubleshoot of live problems / production issues as they reported by client.
- Proactive monitoring of live production sites for any issues if they exist.
- Maintenance and upgrade of server software versions.
- Working with client success team to prioritise change requests and coordinate with operations team.
You will love working here if you are:
- A Quick Learner, versatile adaptable and process oriented with high customer focused.
- Working in a team is your forte come along with us we will create new success with our innovations.
- Communication is the key to upgradation. Be open to your coworkers about your ideas and feedback in the product improvements.
- The company is all about updates and new technologies/processes. Don’t restrict yourself to the ongoing processes other than that you can come up with your new ideas and will be appreciated.
What you bring to this role for Support Engineer (2-4 years) :-
- Complete log analysis on Linux Server and debug the error/exceptions found in the servers.
- Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Jenkins, Artifactory, MariaDB software monitoring and maintenance.
- Server Health monitoring using enterprise tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios.
- Networking knowledge in - TCP/UDP, IP Routing, Bonding, VLANs, Bridging, DHCP, DNS, FTP, SSH, IP Routing Troubleshooting, Packet Loss/Jitter
- Basic Hands-on knowledge of Networking Hardware - Switches, Routers, AP & Firewalls
- Working experience on databases like mysql, mongo db to fetch data through SQL query.
- Good knowledge/experience of ITIL Change Management.
- XML/JSON, Postman understanding will be an added advantage.
- Provide Tier 3 production support and worked with development and test teams to root-cause and troubleshoot application issues.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal skills.
DigiValet is giving you the opportunity to :
- Work on world class product.
- Grow professionally.
- Earn Competitive salary and many more benefits.
- Have fun perks of wellness initiatives and monthly team events.
Imagine yourself working as software support engineer here at DigiValet. The company promotes a friendly working environment breaking the cliche office hierarchy system.