You will support the Store Supervising Manager in ensuring the running and maintenance of the store, while using your ability and initiative in contributing to efficient store operations in the case of their absence. Your skills will assist the team to provide exceptional customer service and thus ensure the store meets sales targets and develops customer loyalty.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and supervise the team (when appropriate) to optimise the customer experience.
- Assist in training, development and motivation of staff in order to achieve the highest levels of customer service and performance.
- Ensure that the team is dealing with all queries and complaints both quickly and correctly.
- Awareness arrangement and supervision of the store presentation, including cleanliness, visual displays and merchandising, to ensure it is reflective of the Dubarry brand.
- Maintain open communication throughout the company; with Head Office, other stores, staff and customers.
- Ensure all admin procedures are performed, including till transactions, cashing up, staff discount purchases etc.
- Responsible for holding store keys, store opening and closing, cash handling, and being a contact for any emergencies relating to the store.
- Supervising the team in management’s absence to ensure adherence within the store of all company policies and procedures.
Customer Service & Selling Ability
Appreciation of Brand Ethos & Customer Service
The successful applicant can expect to start in early February 2019