Reporting to the Group Retail Manager, you will manage the store business. Through your team, you will maximise overall performance of the store; delivering the optimum level of customer service, whilst maintaining, projecting and amplifying the brand image to new and existing customers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
All points below will be worked through/ alongside the Group Retail Manager
- Maximise contribution by achieving budget sales and controlling costs.
- Manage store costs without jeopardising store objectives.
- Oversee staff recruitment and day-to-day staff management
- Manage staff training and motivate in order to achieve highest levels of customer service.
- Develop a natural customer data base of local customers for future brand communications.
- Providing store specific content to Marketing for Social Media output.
- Manage the store presentation including cleanliness, visual display and merchandising.
- Provide feedback and detail on product performance and potential product development.
- Maintain open communication both within own store and across other retail locations.
- Responsible for adherence within the store of all company policies & procedures.
- Responsible within the store for health and safety compliance.
Confidence & Competence