eCom Process is looking for an experienced and dynamic sales professional, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales & Marketing team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline. There will be opportunity to learn to deliver these opportunities through the sales cycle to successful closure. The successful candidate must firstly be able to show a proven track record of increasing sales revenues and meeting or exceeding personal targets. Secondly, show they have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to our business.
This position will be based Remotely with our main offices being located in New Brunswick, Canada. There is significant opportunity for career progression at eCom Process.
About Us: eCom Process is a small yet growing business process development Company who designs and delivers innovative enterprise applications and professional services to manage our clients’ Operational, Governance, Risk and Compliance activities. We develop cutting edge systems operation software designed for e-commerce sellers. Our vision is “to be a world leading business systems development and Services Company”. Our clients include major E-commerce Brands, Brand Management Agencies and Brand Aggregators such as Goja and Catalyst. For more information about our Company please go to www.ecomprocess.com.
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities;
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities;
- Assess and analyse a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about eCom Process’s value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in our CRM system.
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle;
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using eCom Process’s processes;
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via zoom meetings, webinars or live streams;
- Represent eCom Process at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues;
- Meet personal targets and work towards eCom Process’s sales goals and profitability;
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via Linkedin, phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management;
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization;
- Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics.
- Develop a strong knowledge of eCom Process’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand how the benefits of eCom Process’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals;
- 3-5 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation and 1-2 years’ experience in sales development;
- Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems;
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Has highly developed all round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills
- .Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google programs and social networking tools.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills. (GCSE English Literature and Language Grade B; Maths Grade C).
- An honours degree in a relevant discipline, preferred but not essential.
- Willingness to travel and work with global professionals.
- Must be passionate about the business systematization industry.
- Competitive salary (dependent on skills and experience); opportunity to earn generous rates of target based commission;
- 7 days' holiday plus 8 days bank holidays;
- 13th month bonus;
- Annual bonus from the company’s discretionary profit share scheme;
- Regular training & appraisals within a structured career development process working towards long term career progression.
- Direct support & management from highly experienced and responsive Sales Manager and Marketing Manager.
- An opportunity to enjoy a varied role, utilizing your expertise in sales to best effect.
- Opportunity to positively contribute to the growth of our innovative and agile company.
9 Reasons to Work at eCom Process
- Be a part of a small yet highly dynamic sales & marketing team in a friendly company.
- Make a difference by being a valued member of a growing and successful company.
- Gain excellent support and training from regular appraisals with a dedicated Career Manager and opportunities to progress.
- Enjoy a rewarding job with job satisfaction and career prospects.
- Potential to develop a variety of valuable skills and experiences.
- Work with fellow professionals who also have integrity and initiative.
- Join the business systems revolution in an innovative and agile technology company.
- Be part of a company that delivers high quality products to satisfied customers, enabling them to improve their business efficiency and gain competitive advantage.
- Work for a company who actively strives to be socially responsible and have fun.