Our client has been in existence for more than 40 years in Africa, their major product has become the leading brand, strongly integrated into the local culinary heritage. Today, our client's products is a well-loved brand reputed as a friend and a partner to women in their efforts to nurture happy and healthy families. Every year, 4 billion products from our client are consumed throughout the African continent. Our client is actively present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
They currently have an opening for a Product Manager (Accra).
The new incumbent will be responsible to harmonize, implement and control the development of the marketing plan by product or group of products, in accordance with the guidelines for execution of brand portfolio. Overall goal is developing, managing & sustaining a profitable brand/brand portfolio
This role is based in Accra, Ghana.
- Be responsible for developing annual brand operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives
- Provide input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis); Integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programmes, and New product introduction (NPI)
- Develop appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensure insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans
- Coordinate, in conjunction with the Consumer insight team, the taking on of studies about the product and / or consumer, to cover in time and method, information requirements detected
- Deliver agreed brand, channel targets and profitability
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans
- Track, analyse and evaluate all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained
- Develop & update generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy
- Ensure communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects
- Manage day to day interactions with agencies and assist with evaluation
- Ensure that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities
- Effective management of A&P budget
- Define monthly sales forecasts together with sales and demand planning
- Good University degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Brand Management experience in a Multinational FMCG Organisation is a MUST.
- MUST be resident in Ghana.
- Proven track record of delivering business result and managing a profitable brand
- Proven track record of established strong networks within the FMCG sector
- In depth understanding of the FMCG sector
- Supply Chain knowledge
- Ability to analyze and predict market trends
- Experience in working with and managing a team
- Proficiency in customer relation and communication skills
Qualified candidates should apply via http://bit.ly/2Ln0Wvi