Enterprise Client Success Manager
Job Title: Enterprise Client Success Manager
Location: East Coast, USA
Type of job: Full-time job
EvermedTV is “the Netflix of medical conferences” - a fast-growing healthcare media company, with a mission of bringing world-class medical education to physicians around the world, starting with medical conferences. In our current model, doctors can watch the original content from world-class global medical conferences such as ASCO, AAD, ADA and ACC at no cost, enabled by pharma sponsorship.
We are looking for a rock-star Enterprise Client Success Manager to:
- Deliver the promised outcomes to clients while creating a “wow” experience.
- Retain clients year over year by establishing long term relationships and representing Evermed in a way that’s aligned with our core values.
- Grow the clients, by proactively identifying problems which Evermed is uniquely positioned to solve.
Evermed’s clients are major global pharmaceutical Fortune 500 companies - we help their Medical, Marketing or Digital teams reach and engage with HCPs worldwide, disseminate their newest clinical data, and ultimately increase their revenues.
By joining Evermed at this moment, you will have an opportunity to see the impact of your work on a daily basis, work with a high performance, highly motivated global team, collaborate with some of the biggest global names in the field of life science today, do meaningful work that changes lives worldwide and also have fun in the process.
- Lead onboarding experience for new clients, starting with a kick-off call
- Help clients define what good and great look like when it comes to project impact
- Educate clients on how product works and how to successfully roll it out to HCPs and internal employees
- Transfer enthusiasm to clients about using EvermedTV
- Be the primary go-to person for clients and their needs; Proactively reach out to clients with recommendations
- Continuously identify new challenges that clients have and creatively tease and propose solutions
- Drive the 90-day “Land and Expand” process
- Engage Enterprise Sales Directors in potential expansion opportunities
- Build next generation CSM Playbook, with clear processes and checklists
- Establish a standard way to measure client satisfaction
- Lead development of new case studies together with Evermed team
- Create a process for generating client testimonials
- Proactively ask for referrals after we deliver projects
Qualifications, Skills and Traits
- 3+ years of experience in managing Client Success working with pharma/biotech companies, on a Global or Regional level
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional social intelligence, an ability to read the room and adjust course of action
- Natural enthusiasm for life and working with people
- Confidence to engage with mid-level managers as well as VPs, SVPs and C-level executives
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Learning mindset, always ready to challenge status quo and build new habits
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Bonus points:
- You like technology and are curious about it
- Degree in Life Sciences
What you can expect
- Opportunity to grow fast with the company (and lead team)
- Stand behind a, innovative solid product that prospects positively react to and that has a positive impact on health around the globe
- Competitive compensation, with a mix of fixed and performance-based part
- Work with a high-performing, global team of experienced co-founders and executives, in a company backed by one of the most reputable VC funds in New York
- Flexibility to work from home or from the office
- Continuously learn new things and get challenged to grow
- Get ongoing mentoring from the team members