EvermedTV is “the Netflix of medical conferences” - a fast-growing global healthcare media startup, with offices in the USA and Serbia, and with a mission of bringing world-class medical education to doctors around the world.
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled Senior Front End Developer, based in Belgrade, Serbia, who will work on developing the platform used by hundreds of thousands of doctors across the world, helping them to stay up-to-date and serve their patients better.
In this role, you will join a highly experienced tech team and focus on developing the client-facing part of our core platform. This means that you will drive the overall look of the user interface as well as development of a full feature set.
This is a critical hire for us.
By joining Evermed at this moment, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced company with a meaningful mission, see the impact of your work on a daily basis, have an opportunity to grow your career and compensation in parallel to the company’s growth, and work directly with company’s experienced tech team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering high quality front-end solutions, by applying best programming practices
- Use responsive web design to prototype rapidly and turn concepts into reality.
- Work with programming frameworks like Angular, StencilJS and others
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, design and technology teams when working on business initiatives.
- Development of modules and components that are part of EvermedTV core platform and other software solutions developed in EvermedTV
- Integrate backend systems with web applications and prepare designs for relevant modules.
- Work in a rapid pace environment with ability to juggle multiple projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Traits
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Expert level knowledge of TypeScript
- Angular 2+/ RxJS
- Excellent understanding of OOP
- Experience working with REST/RPC style APIs
- Comfortable working with Git and CI/CD tools
- Production level experience with single page apps
- You strive for perfection and understand continuous improvement processes
- Experience with StencilJS/IONIC and web components
- Experience with Docker
- Easy to work with, team player
What You Can Expect
- Work with an experienced high-performing developer team
- Opportunity to show how good you are and grow fast with the company
- Competitive compensation
- Stand behind an innovative product that prospects positively react to and that has a positive impact on health around the globe
- Flexibility to work from home or from the office
- Continuously learn new things and get challenged to grow
- Get ongoing mentoring from the team members experienced co-founders and executives