We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to oversee the entire process of collecting payments from our company’s customers.
The main responsibilities for this role include managing invoices, handling missed payments and supervising Accounts Receivable Clerks. Our ideal candidate is familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end. If you have previous experience managing a financial team, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire accounts receivable process.
- Set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the accounting department’s goals
- Monitor processing of invoices
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Conduct credit checks
- Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Organize records of invoices, bills and deposits
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law
- Support Accounts Receivable Clerks on a daily basis and train new team members
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principles
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Familiarity with advanced formulas in MS Excel
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports
- Ability to accurately process numerical data
- Team management and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification is a plus