We are looking for an experienced and passionate Full Stack Developer to join the EyeUniversal team. The focus would be using well known languages such as PHP (using https://laravel.com/ framework, etc…), React, Node.js, and CMS platforms (WordPress, Shopify, exposure preferred), etc. As a Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development. Ideally, experience within Figma and/or Adobe XD working with multi-functional departments (i.e. QA, design, marketing, project management etc.). There would be custom projects so ability to start from scratch would be also appreciated (in addition to building on popular frameworks) on particular projects.
Full-Stack Developer Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Providing feedback to management during the development process and code reviews
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
- Working knowledge of Asana, Slack, continuous integration builds
Full-Stack Developer Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years of professional experience (corporate or agency experience preferred)
- Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages ideally including PHP, Python, .NET frameworks
- Detailed familiarity with Rest (at the minimum) and Soap APIs
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including MySQL, Postgres, Sql Server and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish
- Preferred experience with React Native, iOS/Android
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
- Server: Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux (AWS and Google Cloud preferred)
Teamwork & Leadership
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Appreciates each team member's contributions and values each individual member.
- Displays a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Fluent in English oral and written- required*
- Working level in Spanish oral and written (Preferred)
- Accurately completes and submits time and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Accurately completes and submits status reports in a timely manner.
- Complies with all of our policies and procedures.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
- Previous experience in a service-based web design and development Agency
- E-commerce development experience
- Previous experience building custom themes and WordPress plugins
- Self Sufficient, punctual, motivated
- Excited for building useful products
- Good communication with Project managers and design team
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience preferred