Role Description: Financial Controller
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Status: Permanent and full-time
Location: Office Based London
We are seeking a highly skilled Financial Controller to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial and risk management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budgeting and forecast preparation, financial analysis, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in accounting and finance, exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to communicate financial information clearly and effectively to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
We welcome applications from individuals who meet these requirements and are committed to upholding the highest standards of financial management.
- Manage all accounting operations, including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Develop and manage budget and financial forecasts, including variance analysis and performance reporting.
- Prepare, analyse and publish timely monthly financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance and develop business plans and financial models.
- Manage the financial accounting and reporting processes, including month-end and year-end close activities month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 6+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience, with at least 2 years in a management role.
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA certification preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Increased remuneration as you develop and progress in your role
- Access to pension scheme
- Career development and training opportunities
- Diverse, genuinely friendly and informal working environment
- Weekly exercise classes
- Breakfast once a month
- Company-wide end-of-the-year performance-based bonus
- Enhanced family-friendly holiday and pay
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs