At Findest, you enable organizations to accelerate innovation, which has never been more urgent as humankind faces the most difficult challenges ever experienced.
Since 2017, we have successfully built the AI-powered search engine IGOR^AI. With IGOR^AI, we helped more than 250 companies in over 1000 projects to enable innovation. However, we think at a larger scale, with the aim to contribute to 10.000 innovations by 2027.
Achieving that requires us to turn our AI-powered service into an innovation engine used by millions of R&D and innovation professionals across the globe. Therefore we are looking for an eager and experienced full stack developer to join us on our journey.
As Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will develop the future core of IGOR^AI. You actively participate in creating the breakthrough technology that will upgrade the R&D processes at the world's biggest innovators like BMW, Heineken, and Unilever.
Together with the current team of 8 developers, AI researchers, and data scientists, you will directly contribute to turning IGOR^AI into the innovation software for R&D professionals.
In your day-to-day work as a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will:
- Rapidly develop, deploy and validate products and features for IGOR^AI using .Net Core (C#) and SQL.
- Share your experience and mentor the rest of the team by reviewing and approving pull requests, code quality, and building complex features
- Set examples for engineering best practices along the way.
- Review the development progress frequently and set clear goals with the whole team.
- Work in close collaboration with customers and technology scouts to co-create IGOR^AI,
- Contribute to Findest's goal to realize 10.000 innovations in 10 years.
- See your developed work used the same day by technology scouts and users - a gratifying experience!
- BSc/MSc/Ph.D. in Computer Science or related work experience,
- 6+ years of experience working as a software engineer, full-stack developer, or web developer.
- 3+ years experience with C# and .Net,
- Significant experience using Object-Oriented Programming,
- Hands-on knowledge with web technologies and creating scalable APIs,
- Strong expertise in working in an agile development environment and applying best practices,
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills with a great understanding of testing best practices,
- Python, ElasticSearch, Kubernetes, and Selenium are a plus.
- Fluent in English.
Why are you our next Full Stack Developer?
- You get excited to join a company on the verge of scaling and directly influence the growth.
- You are looking for compensation in both salary and company shares and a good pension
- You are energized by sharing your experience and bringing a whole team to a better level.
- You will directly help the most valuable companies in the world innovate.
- You are an excellent communicator both with other engineers and cross-functionally
- You Enjoy employee benefits such as gym membership and bicycle plan via your payslip.
- You are looking for a rapidly growing and goal-oriented organization that emphasizes company culture (innovation celebrations, Friday drinks, healthy communal lunch)