The candidate for this position will input data from incoming customer orders and will assist in generating corresponding certifications and invoices.
Data Entry Job Duties:
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma or GED
- Typing, Data Entry Skills are very important
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience working in highly regulated environments
- Strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical research, and follow-up skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Results drive