Job Title: Freelance Associate Trainer Reporting To Training and Development Specialist.
REQUIRED TO DELIVER THE BELOW TRAINING:
L2 Food SafetyL3 Food SafetyL2 Health and SafetyL3 Health and Safety First Aid CoursesL3 Education and Training All applicants would need the following qualifications Food Safety - Level 4 Award in Food Safety and L3 Award in Education and Training H&S - Level 4 Award in H&S and L3 Award in Education and Training E&T - Level 4 Award in Education and Training First Aid - Recognised First Aid at Work Certificate and L3 Award in Education and Training.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver relevant training courses to delegates as and when required
- Deliver all courses to a high standard and ensure content delivered is accurate and relevant
- Ensure the welfare of delegates being trained Resolve specific issues with delegates or venue service providers
- Communicate issues with delegates or venues to Training and Development Specialist in a timely fashion
- Stay up to date on course/industry content within specific subject
- Ensure admin relating to courses delivered is completed within agreed timescales
- Ensure all exams are completed in accordance with rules laid out by awarding bodies
- Maintain professional image at all times
- Maintain high standards of personal integrity at all times
- Ensure all courses are properly prepared to include;Training Materials, Exam Paperwork, Stationary, Lesson Plans, Timekeeping
- Answer all delegate questions relating to course content or exam concerns Collect delegate feedback on all courses delivered Attend regular review meetings with FTA manger and act on all feedback/recommendations
If you are interested in the role, please apply and we will be in contact,
We look forward to hearing from you!