Application and Interview Period: May 22nd to June 10th.
The Short Version:
Flamingo develops solutions that make life easier for property managers and residents. For residents, this means an app with their building name and logo that lets them do everything from talking to their neighbors to paying rent to booking house cleaning etc. Our customers LOVE the platform. If you love startups, taking on ownership, and growing your skills quickly, this might be a fit. We are a scrappy startup and we are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Account Executive to create more Flamingo superfans. How would you help us do this?
Here is a week in your life as a Enterprise Sales Account Executive
- Monday: Early meeting with the customer success team to review newly signed contracts and complete handoff from sales to customer success. Also discuss account expansion opportunities. Meet with SDR team to identify most promising accounts and establish focus for the week. Complete multiple sales demos using Zoom to gather prospect needs, identity their single biggest pain points, and demo the Flamingo platform tying in everything learned from SDR notes to initial discussion.
- Tuesday: Nothing but back-to-back demos all day baby.
- Wednesday: You create 10 short videos of yourself answering commonly asked questions from prospects and sending those to prospects via email and social media (e.g. LinkedIn). And also create additional sales enablement content for other social media channels - videos, FAQs, guides, top XYZ list.
- Thursday: You create, review and/or update email sequences and share your insights with the rest of the sales team. You conduct email and phone follow-up with your leads. Maybe shoot an email to one of your leads that is now a customer to see how things are going. You also conduct multiple back-to-back demos. You meet with product to discuss what you've learned from all your prospect conversations and potential new features that should be built. Work on self-development, take courses, or tackle big hairy ambitious moonshot projects or experiments.
- Friday: Meet with marketing and customer success to review customer success testimonials that you can use in your outreach and learn about new features. Conduct more multiple sales demos. End the day with a team happy hour. Go home home feeling like a freaking SUPERHERO.
Who We Are
Flamingo’s vision is to be the most complete community engagement, experience, and management solution. To do this, we have developed an all-in-one platform so property managers no longer have to use 10 different tools to manage their resident experience - communication, surveys, events, data analytics, etc.
Our Ideal Team Member
Part of ensuring we maintain our company culture is hiring individuals that share our values and meet our standards. We hire Superheroes - because we want to be surrounded by people that are remarkable and selfless - those people that grew up always wanting to help and ultimately make the world better. Are you a Superhero?
- S - Selfless
- U - Urgency
- P - Persistent
- E - Entrepreneurial
- R - Remarkable
- H - Humble
- E - Empathetic
- R - Responsible
- O - Outspoken
- E - Efficient
- S - Sincere
Flamingo will be a good fit for you if you are a Superhero. Meaning you are selfless, act with urgency, persistent to a fault, are entrepreneurial in being resourceful and adaptable, have something that is truly remarkable about you (work or non-work related), take ownership in that you are self-motivating, self-aware, self-disciplined, self-improving, act like a leader, don’t wait to be told what to do, pick up the trash lying on the floor etc.
The impact you’ll make by joining us:
- Sales execution (1-to-1 and 1-to-many webinar demos, email follow-ups, sequencing etc.)
- Work closely with SDRS to identify and source enterprise sales opportunities
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with key decision makers
- Share insights that help prospects properly evaluate Flamingo’s offer
- Develop sales strategies to increase client pipeline
- Accurately forecast quarterly and annual performance
- Successful handoff of signed clients to Operations
- Iterating and improving Flamingo sales process
- Working with marketing to develop and improve sales collateral
- Reviewing and updating sales goals, strategy, & tactics
- Scaling sales efforts through social media thought leadership
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role where you met quota at 110% consistently
- Experience managing cold outreach, creating email sequences etc.
- Experience with sales stack - Hubspot (CRM), Lemlist (Cold Outreach, Dubb (Video) etc
- Comfort creating scalable content for social media - video recordings, product walkthroughs videos, thought leadership etc
- Experience working in a startup