Flamingo develops solutions that make life easier for property managers and residents. For residents, this means an app with their building name and logo that lets them do everything from talking to their neighbors to paying rent to booking house cleaning etc. [Our customers LOVE the platform](https://www.g2.com/products/flamingo-resident-engagement-platform/reviews).
If you love startups, taking on ownership, and growing your skills quickly, this might be a fit. We are a scrappy startup and we are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to create more Flamingo superfans.
As an account executive, you'll work closely with our sales development team - connecting with prospective customers. Your job will be to help demonstrate how the Flamingo platform can help their communities create better experiences for residents while simplifying the job of the on-site management team. You'll be part cheer-leader, part problem solver - always working to close deals and help prospects become successful customers.
Who We Are
Flamingo’s vision is to be the most complete community engagement, experience, and management solution. To do this, we have developed an all-in-one platform so property managers no longer have to use 10 different tools to manage their resident experience - communication, surveys, events, data analytics, etc.
The impact you’ll make by joining us:
* Sales execution (1-to-1 and 1-to-many webinar demos, email followups, sequencing etc)
* Work closely with SDRS to identify and source enterprise sales opportunities
* Identify, build and maintain relationships with key decision makers
* Share insights that help prospects properly evaluate Flamingo’s offer
* Develop sales strategies to increase client pipeline
* Accurately forecast quarterly and annual performance
* Successful handoff of signed clients to Operations
* Iterating and improving Flamingo sales process
* Working with marketing to develop and improve sales collateral
* Reviewing and updating sales goals, strategy, & tactics
* Scaling sales efforts through social media thought leadership
* Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role where you met quota at 110% consistently
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience managing cold outreach, creating email sequences etc.
* Experience with a CRM (Hubspot)
* Comfort creating scalable content for social media - video recordings, product walkthroughs videos, thought leadership etc
$10,000 - $12,000 annually plus commission for OTE of $24,000+