Flowbird Transport delivers solutions for smart cities on the move. Our Smart Transport solutions can be seen in world-class cities including London, Edinburgh, Paris, New York, Sydney, Rome, Brussels and Toronto. Flowbird is present in 5,000 towns and cities around the world. We employ over 1,300 people creating and delivering effective, high quality solutions for our clients.
Our market leadership is underpinned by a continuous drive to innovate and push the frontiers of what is possible in order to make our customers more successful. As a result, we are a thriving business that is investing strongly and building the team for both new opportunities and supporting existing ones.
Our UK Repair Centre is located with Salford (Greater Manchester) with easy access to public transport links.
Flowbird are undertaking a bus ticket machine rework project for a major customer which will involve both PCB rework and hardware disassembly, reassembly and testing. This will be 12 Month Fixed term Contract.
Company Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell days
- Up to 6% contributory Company pension scheme
- Life assurance of x4 annual salary
- Six months Company sick pay
- Employee discounts
- Employee assistance programme available 24/7
- Flexible Benefits platform giving you the option to purchase additional benefits including critical illness
cover, additional life assurance, dental insurance, health screening, cycle to work scheme, personal
car leasing, breakdown cover, purchase of technology
- Paid Employee Volunteering days
- Hybrid working
- Additional Maternity / Paternity leave
- Free onsite car parking
- Free tea/coffee
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs