Flowbird Transport delivers solutions for smart cities on the move. Our Smart Transport solutions can be seen in world-class cities including London, Edinburgh, Paris, New York, Sydney, Rome, Brussels and Toronto. Flowbird is present in 5,000 towns and cities around the world. We employ over 1,300 people creating and delivering effective, high quality solutions for our clients.
Our market leadership is underpinned by a continuous drive to innovate and push the frontiers of what is possible in order to make our customers more successful. As a result, we are a thriving business that is investing strongly and building the team for both new opportunities and supporting existing ones.
Our UK headquarters is based in Poole on the Dorset coast with its bustling quay, some of the best beaches in the UK and a stunning natural harbour. There is easy access to the Dorset countryside, the New Forest and the spectacular Jurassic Coast. Our main office is 1 mile from Poole railway station with good public transport links and close to both Bournemouth and Southampton international airports.
Flowbird are looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to join our Global Customer Service Desk. The successful candidate must have a keen interest in technology and will gain experience in:
· Log and monitor incidents from a range of communication channels and ensure that the appropriate action is being taken to meet SLA.
· Update customers by telephone, e-mail or portal on the progress of a support call or to ask for additional information.
· Contact third parties to log support calls, get updates on open support calls or request technical support.
· Carry out remote diagnostic tests, checks and fixes when incidents are logged by customers.
· Assisting in internal and external customer report generation.
· Assist with ad hoc tasks relating to implementation projects, support projects or support administration
· Regularly update open tickets in the ITSM tools
· Build strong relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and internal colleagues.
· Contribute to Knowledge Management within the business in the form of documentation creation
· Provide support to other departments including Sales, Projects, Engineering and Field Services
· Actively contribute to product improvements through the alerting of software bugs via process
· Actively contribute to service improvements through recommending changes to systems and processes
You will need the following personal qualities:
Throughout the apprenticeship programme you will be working for four days per week and spend one day studying at Poole or Bournemouth College.
By the end of your 18-month apprenticeship you will have the following qualification:
Course Content - The Network Technician route contains the following core duties:
• Complete cabling tasks for example coaxial, copper, fibre or remotely. • Administer mobile devices on a network. • Deliver network tasks prioritising security with a view to mitigating and defending against security risks. • Install and configure relevant software and physical or virtual hardware as appropriate for example: network devices, switches and routers
Core duties of this role involve:
• Providing technical support to customers both internal and external through a range of communication channels • Establishing and diagnosing ICT problems/ faults using the required troubleshooting methodology and tools • Applying appropriate testing methodologies and processes to resolve ICT technical issues • Installing and configuring software and hardware
This role will report to the Service Desk Team Leader.
Company Benefits include:
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs