Flowbird has a presence in over 5,000 cities and towns, in 55 countries worldwide, delivering world-class innovative, intelligent transportation and parking solutions for cities on the move. We employ over 1,300 people – all committed to creating and delivering effective, high quality, urban mobility and parking systems. Our technical and engineering expertise ensures our market leadership introducing new and emerging payment technologies and underpins our innovative products and services.
We have a wide and established global customer base including transit scheme owners, local authorities, transport and parking operators. They rely on Flowbird to provide effective solutions which enhance efficiency and deliver a significant return on investment.
Flowbird globally and in the UK are rapidly expanding to ensure we manage an increasing market share of a rapidly expanding urban mobility industry sector.
Flowbird’s UK headquarters in Poole are located 150 m from the edge of Europe's largest natural harbour; It is a mecca for water sport lovers. Stunning beaches. Bustling quayside offering excellent shopping and waterside dining. Nestled between Bournemouth and the Jurassic Heritage Coast, plus less than an hour from the New Forest, Poole is the perfect career base.
As Flowbird grows, we have a need for a Senior Software Engineer who will be primarily focused on developing and supporting the introduction of new products, and bug fixing of product issues. This role will involve working directly with a software development team.
Flowbird operate a hybrid-working style that differs from team to team. This enables the opportunity for our employees to work remotely for a couple of days per week depending on their team activities.
· 25 days holiday, plus Bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell days
· Up to 6% contributory Company pension scheme
· Life assurance of x4 annual salary
· Health Cash Plan
· Discounted gym membership with a company subsidy
· 6 months Company sick pay
· Employee discounts
· Employee assistance programme available 24/7
· Flexible Benefits platform giving you the option to purchase additional benefits including critical illness cover, additional life assurance, dental insurance, health screening, cycle to work scheme, personal car leasing, breakdown cover, purchase of technology
· Paid Employee Volunteering days
· Hybrid working
· Additional Maternity / Paternity leave
· Free onsite car parking
· Free tea/coffee
+ training opportunities and support for further career development - Interest in acting as scrum master and technical lead in the future will be considered for personal growth
*We will only consider applications from people who are already based in the UK and living in a commutable distance of our Test Team office in Poole, Dorset BH15.
*Agency introductions will not be considered.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs