Flowbird delivers solutions for smart cities on the move. Our Smart Transport solutions can be seen in world-class cities including London, Edinburgh, Paris, New York, Sydney, Rome, Brussels and Toronto. Flowbird is present in 4,000 towns and cities around the world. We employ over 1,000 people creating and delivering effective, high quality solutions for our clients.
Our market leadership is underpinned by a continuous drive to innovate and push the frontiers of what is possible in order to make our customers more successful. As a result, we are a thriving business that is investing strongly and building the team for both new opportunities and supporting existing ones.
Our UK headquarters is based in Poole on the Dorset coast with its bustling quay, some of the best beaches in the UK and a stunning natural harbor. There is easy access to the Dorset countryside, the New Forest and the spectacular Jurassic Coast. Our main office is 1 mile from Poole railway station with good public transport links and close to both Bournemouth and Southampton international airports.
Service Desk Technicians are the first point of contact for our customers. They monitor the first line queue for new incidents and requests, taking ownership of relevant reported incidents as well as handling phone calls and carrying out triage. They see incidents through to escalation or resolution, building strong relationships with key internal and external customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and confident individual who can provide best in class customer service to our customers and partners.
· Log and monitor incidents from a range of communication channels and ensure that the appropriate action is being taken to meet SLA.
· Update customers by telephone, e-mail or portal on the progress of a support call or to ask for additional information.
· Contact third parties to log support calls, get updates on open support calls or request technical support.
· Carry out remote diagnostic tests, checks and fixes when incidents are logged by customers.
· Assisting in internal and external customer report generation.
· Assist with ad hoc tasks relating to implementation projects, support projects or support administration
· Regularly update open tickets in the ITSM tools
· Build strong relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and internal colleagues.
· Work in a support team delivering remote support covering 0530-2330 on a rotating shift, averaging 40 hours per week, 365 days per year.
· Contribute to Knowledge Management within the business in the form of documentation creation
· Provide support and expertise to other departments including Sales, Projects, Engineering and Field Services
· Actively contribute to product improvements through the alerting of software bugs via process
· Actively contribute to service improvements through recommending changes to systems and processes
· A customer orientated approach is critical for this role
· A general technical understanding and familiarity with Microsoft applications
· A basic technical understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems
· One year of experience in a Service Desk or a Customer Support environment would be a distinct advantage
· An understanding of ITIL and its objectives would be an advantage
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate in a clear, professional manner.
· A good listener, with the ability to communicate technical issues and resolutions to people of varying technical levels.
· Analytical problem solving and able to follow process
· Technical mind-set with a desire to enhance those skills
· Being able to quickly learn industry standard and bespoke software to an advanced user level
· Can quickly understand customers’ operational requirements
· Keen to develop
· An advocate of change and process
· Punctual and reliable
· Smart and presentable
· Enthusiastic, energetic and confident
· A proactive and can do attitude.
Company Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell days
- Up to 6% contributory Company pension scheme
- Life assurance of x4 annual salary
- Health Cash Plan
- Six months Company sick pay
- Employee discounts
- Employee assistance programme available 24/7
- Flexible Benefits platform giving you the option to purchase additional benefits
including critical illness
cover, additional life assurance, dental insurance, health screening, cycle to work
car leasing, breakdown cover, purchase of technology
- Paid Employee Volunteering days
- Hybrid working
- Additional Maternity / Paternity leave
- Free onsite car parking
- Free tea/coffee
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs