Flowbird, USA is looking to grow and has an exciting opportunity for a Product Support Technician- Level 1 in Moorestown, NJ. This full time position is in our beautiful, collaborative office 5 days a week.
- Provide first tier of support to our external customers (city staff and fee collection terminal owners)
- Troubleshoot for equipment owners via live chat, email and phone channels
- Answer and respond promptly to inbound multi-channel support requests from customers and distributors for hardware, software and back-office systems
- Investigate, verify and isolate reported issues and causes
- Escalate support cases that cannot be resolved
- Activate and deactivate equipment, SIM cards and EMV readers
- User admin support
- Send equipment configuration and UI changes
- Manage back-office configuration of equipment and users
- Assist external customers with report building and scheduling
- Assist external customers with coordinating parts order including identifying correct part numbers
Skills / Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting methods, and research skills
- Willingness to cover rotating after hours/weekend and on-call shifts as needed
- 2+ years’ experience in high-traffic customer service setting with multi-channel support
- Experience troubleshooting hardware
- Help desk experience required (non IT help desk)
- Ability to use web-based applications and MS Office products proficiently
- Experience and knowledge of programming, 12-volt DC electrical systems, solar charging systems and wireless modems desired
- Experience with electronic vending systems and credit card processing desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
Our employees are offered a comprehensive benefit package after 30 days of employment. We offer medical, dental, vision; both a non contributory and contributory plan, plus affordable voluntary benefits. In addition to all of that, there is a 401k plan with company matching contributions, the company provides a life insurance policy, short term and long term disability and generous paid time off.
Flowbird is committed to the principle of Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without attention to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs