All about the role…
Working with the Flowbird North American team, this position will be responsible for all aspects of various Parking, Transportation, and Mobility projects. The Project Manager provides the link and coordination between the Solution Delivery team, Sales administration, R&D, and Production. Most importantly, this key member is consistently delivering a high level of customer service.
Experience with contracts, budgets, schedules and compliance is ideal.
What will you do?
- Learn the Flowbird product hardware and software, initially and ongoing.
- Ensure the successful start-up of a project: specifications review, development, integration, delivery, installation, etc.
- Ensure all components required for success of the project are agreed and established at outset including resources, developments, suppliers, sub-contractors, timetables, etc.
- Create and approve all project plans; including setting deadlines/schedules and monitoring the progress.
- Manage the client and promote a good working relationship; provide continual feedback to the customer and management relating to the project progress and status.
- Manage overall project within the scope of the contract; including budget and fiscal reporting
- Report all problems, delays, and nonconformities to the appropriate Flowbird departments and the client throughout the project.
- Compile and deliver all analytical and statistical project data required by the development, service delivery and customer support teams.
- Facilitate the problem solving process and recovery actions and notify all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the product validation phase at the end of the project and be responsible for obtaining final customer acceptance.
- Coordinate all required contract deliverables including installation, deployment, and training.
- Read and interpret technical drawings, diagrams, and system and integration specifications.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements documentation.
- Active engagement within the Project team including conducting meetings and workshops, reporting to the team and providing support to all members.
- 4+ years’ experience in technology services or field service;
- 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with transportation or parking technology, strongly preferred;
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Intermediate skill level using Google suite (Gmail, Google Doc);
- Experience reading hardware engineering drawings; and
- Experience in leading training sessions by following a specific training outline utilizing excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Business Admin. or other related course of study
- Work in office setting when not traveling or in the field;
- Valid and clean driving record required;
- Willingness and ability to travel including overnights; and
- Flexibility in work schedule.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have strong leadership and communication skills such as (but not limited to); professional written communication, organized and deadline focused, able to work autonomously and as part of the team, self-motivated and driven, skilled and comfortable presenting to internal staff and external customers.
Our employees are offered a comprehensive benefit package after 30 days of employment. We offer medical, dental, vision; both a non contributory and contributory plan, plus affordable voluntary benefits. In addition to all of that, we offer a 401k plan with company matching contributions, the company provides a life insurance policy, short term and long term disability and generous paid time off.
EEO Statement: Flowbird provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.