Scope of the Role:
Reporting to the US IT Manager, the System and Network Administrator’s primary responsibility is ensuring the smooth operation of the systems and telecommunications of the Datacenter information system. They provide application teams and/or teams with internal support and infrastructure that is reliable, robust and secure. The role works under the responsibility of the head of the US IT Operations in a team of 6 people.
● Supervise team members while actively contributing operationally.
● Maintain the infrastructure in operational conditions, both systems (servers, storage, etc.) and applications, networks (LAN, WAN, associated hardware, etc.)
● Participate actively in its monitoring and backup
● Guarantee its availability as well as the integrity of the data
● Part of the 24/7 “on call” process
● Participate in the definition of hardware, software and architecture evolutions
● Participate in the compliance and security of the infrastructure, in conjunction with the Security team
● Participate in certification audits
● Manage specific IT projects, based on the technical expertise of the domain concerned
● Carry out a technological watch and be a force for proposals
● Participate in problem analysis and resolution
● Provide efficient support and assistance to the US IT Manager.
● Maintain the CMDB (Configuration Management Database) up to date
● Keep the ITIL processes entrusted to the organization up to date
● Ensuring proper implementation of ITSM / ITOM tools
● Ensure a follow-up of licenses
● Work in collaboration with other Data Center teams worldwide
● Able to work in a collaborative mode with a team, and in an international context
● Adaptability and technical curiosity, up to date with technological evolutions and knowledge of how to assimilate them
● Autonomy, sense of service, and knowledge of how to intervene quickly, taking into account security issues in the event of incidents
● Strong spirit of synthesis during interventions
● 5+ years experience in a context similar to that presented
● Priority management , reactivity and sense of service
● Knowledge of ISO27001, PCI DSS, SOC 2, preferred but not required
● Analyzing and solving problems
● Virtualization (VMware, Nutanix), directory (LDAP/AD), application servers (Apache, Tomcat)
● Linux and Windows operating systems administration
● Networking: TCP IP, BGP, MPLS, LAN (IP, Wi-Fi)
● Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant certifications/course of study
Our employees are offered a comprehensive benefit package after 30 days of employment. We offer medical, dental, vision; both a non contributory and contributory plan, plus affordable voluntary benefits. In addition to all of that, we offer a 401k plan with company matching contributions, the company provides a life insurance policy, short term and long term disability and generous paid time off.
EEO Statement: Flowbird provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs