Derry/Londonderry, United Kingdom
Foods Connected is a cloud-based software platform that helps retailers, suppliers and food businesses globally manage their supply chain, quality control and trading & planning management. As a team, we provide tools that help our customers manage their processes in a fast and efficient way and provide real-time visibility and reporting on what is happening in their business.
At Foods Connected, we recognise that our employees are our most important asset and we value creating a great working environment to ensure our team enjoy coming into the office every day working together and solving problems for our customers. Whether we are in the middle of a fast and intense development sprint, on a team Skype call discussing our project statuses or enjoying a game of ping-pong or pool in the office, it is important to us that our employees are happy and delivering the best possible result for our customers.
We’re always keen to welcome talented individuals to join our team. So if you’re a natural planner, driven, with a passion for driving forward simple software solutions, creating great user experiences and customer satisfaction through organised, well managed processes then we’re looking for you!
The Customer & Project Support Executive will be involved in the ensuring that all the users in our ever expanding community can execute tasks successfully within Foods Connected. As well as providing front line support for our wide range of tools, you will be involved in the development of our Customer Support Strategy and assisting the project team on activities in the system during project implementation.
In this role, a driven and self-motivated individual will become an expert in how the system works. In developing this skill-set successfully, there is the opportunity to move into a variety of roles within the business, that may include:
• Project Management
• System Testing
• System Development
You will work will all team members of the business and be in daily communication with the Customer Support Manager, who will mentor and encourage you in your day to day tasks.
You will have the responsibility for the management of our support portal, which involves interacting with users through a chat service, ticketing system, as well as co-ordinating video demonstrations and scheduled webinars.
This role plays a significant function in ensuring that we deliver an outstanding service to both our customers and their supply chains. It will be a varied and exciting role, that will give an individual a great insight into how the business functions day to day, but also will lead to involvement in the overall strategy for excellent customer service in order to promote growth within the business.
• Reviewing of all new tickets added to the Freshdesk portal by users, checking that they are genuine, and following a process to ensure that all tickets are closed out in an efficient manner.
• Following internal policies and processes to ensure that the customer support strategy is being adhered to, so that are users all given excellent customer service.
• Completing project related activities such as building data forms, setting up audits, purchasing templates, product files, etc. to assist the project managers during implementation of tools with customers.
• Discussing with the Customer Support Manager how tickets are being handled on a day to day basis, and identify issues, or any possible areas for improvement.
• Coordinating with the Customer Support Manager on support priorities, and identify opportunities such as targeting users to engage with our Webinar service to raise awareness about particular outstanding tasks.
• Organising and maintaining the solutions with the support portal, to ensure that users within Foods Connected can self-help as much as possible, and have an enjoyable experience whilst learning what the system can do.
• Reviewing and analysing the tickets with the Customer Support Manager, so that this insight can be feed back into the business for strategic development.
• Exploring new technologies and bringing ideas to the Customer Support Manager on potential areas that should be explored more.
Ultimately the Customer Support Executive will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to users of the system and ensuring that our dedication to building an industry leading system is reflected in the way we communicate to all our users.
• Good understanding of IT systems and the ability to pick up new software tools easily.
• Ability to manage several work streams at once, and problem solve in a calm and professional manner.
• Strong organisational, analytical and communication skills and ability to work in a team.
• Innovative and creative thinking mindset and not afraid to come up with new ideas to present to the management and team.
• Confident in communicating with team members on actions that need to be taken.
In addition to a very competitive salary we also provide an excellent benefits package including:
• Private medical care
• Contributory pension
• Flexible working hours