Bella Vista / Sydney, Australia
Foods Connected is a cloud-based software platform that helps retailers, suppliers and food businesses globally manage their supply chain, quality control and trading & planning management. As a team, we provide tools that help our customers manage their processes in a fast and efficient way and provide real-time visibility and reporting on what is happening in their business.
At Foods Connected, we recognise that our employees are our most important asset and we value creating a great working environment to ensure our team enjoy coming into the office every day working together and solving problems for our customers. Whether we are in the middle of a fast and intense development sprint, on a team Skype call discussing our project statuses or enjoying a game of ping-pong or pool in the office, it is important to us that our employees are happy and delivering the best possible result for our customers.
We’re always keen to welcome talented individuals to join our team. So if you’re a natural planner, driven, with a passion for driving forward simple software solutions, creating great user experiences and customer satisfaction through organised, well managed processes then we’re looking for you!
The Supply Chain Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for planning, creating, managing and implementing the usage of Business Intelligence (BI) Reports & Dashboards in the Foods Connected system for our key customers in Australia and New Zealand. Reviewing and analysing the information captured and generated from their daily operations. They will combine their BI skills with their market experience to help develop clear strategies on how to realise financial improvements for our customers in their supply chains.
The successful applicant will become a crucial member of the team, helping provide new and innovative reporting options to our customers from the information being captured in the Foods Connected tools. The role requires the applicant to have experience in using Business Intelligence Tools and to be creative in how it’s functionality can be best used to visualise data to our customers and help them make evidence-based decisions.
The Supply Chain Business Intelligence Analyst will be working alongside the Business Director and our customers to come up with specific improvement projects to help realise financial improvements in our customers operations. The Analyst will use their knowledge of the industry and their BI Reporting skills to develop strategies to improve the customers operations and then will guide and train the customers team members on how to realise these improvements.
• Develop strategies and project plans on how the customer can improve their business financially based on the information being captured in the system.
• Build and support efficient, stable, usable reports using a variety of data sources to meet user requirements and solve business problems.
• Work with colleagues on the setup of reporting needs for our customers to help them get insight to their business.
• Work with the customer team to guide them through the improvement projects helping them to realise the financial improvements and training them on how to continue to realise gains in the future.
• Help identify new data sources that can be used to help fulfil our customers reporting and analysis requirements and make available to them.
• Deliver support to existing business users and provide consulting and training where necessary.
• Investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries.
• Document procedures & processes, take part in user meetings and assist in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
• Work with the Business Director to innovate and improve the services being provided through our BI Reporting and Improvement Plans.
Ultimately the Supply Chain Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for providing excellent reporting & analytical services to our customers and help ensure that they are getting maximum value from the information they are capturing the in the system.
• Previous experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst in a commercial environment.
• Previous experience in the meat/food industry is desirable.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Good design skills to help ensure what customers are using it easy to navigate and use.
• Effective communication and planning skills.
• Ability to be a self-starter and come up with solutions for the needs the customers don’t even realise they have.
• Be an innovate and creative thinker on how to create data visualisations and be confident in presenting options internally and to customers.
• Ability to manage several work streams at once, and problem solve in a calm and professional manner.
• Strong organisational, analytical and communication skills and ability to work in a team.
In addition to a very competitive salary we also provide an excellent benefits package including:
• Private medical care
• Superannuation contribution
• Flexible working