Derry/Londonderry, United Kingdom
Foods Connected is a cloud-based software platform that helps retailers, suppliers and food businesses globally manage their supply chain, quality control and trading & planning management. As a team, we provide tools that help our customers manage their processes in a fast and efficient way and provide real-time visibility and reporting on what is happening in their business.
At Foods Connected, we recognise that our employees are our most important asset and we value creating a great working environment to ensure our team enjoy coming into the office every day working together and solving problems for our customers. Whether we are in the middle of a fast and intense development sprint, on a team Skype call discussing our project statuses or enjoying a game of ping-pong or pool in the office, it is important to us that our employees are happy and delivering the best possible result for our customers.
We’re always keen to welcome talented individuals to join our team. So if you’re a natural planner, driven, with a passion for driving forward simple software solutions, creating great user experiences and customer satisfaction through organised, well managed processes then we’re looking for you!
• Create scoping plans for new tools and communicate to the Lead Developer any ideas or issues.
• Complete improvements to the current system as directed by the Lead Developer.
• Create and complete testing scripts on code to ensure what has been developed operates as expected.
• Keep the project management system up-to-date with current progress so all team members are aware of the status of development.
• Take part in innovation and strategy meetings to help guide the direction of the system and the business.
• Work closely with the commercial team to understand what our clients need and how best to service them through the system.
• Desirable skills include but are not limited to JSON, Ionics Framework, Mobile Development Experience, etc.
• Ability to work on an individual basis but also closely within a team.
• Create innovative ideas to improve the system and have the ability to communicate to the Senior Developer and Commercial Team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment where code is being completed and deployed to the live system on a weekly basis.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and communicate to the team how these can be incorporated into the system.
In addition to a very competitive salary we also provide an excellent benefits package including:
• Private medical care
• Pension contribution
• Flexible working hours