Freeport Metrics (FM) is an American-Polish software development company that will help you grow professionally, succeed in your career and make your mark in the IT industry. Present in the US and Poland for over 13 years, we have the creative talent to imagine and the technical skills to deliver meaningful B2B digital products. We can offer you a variety of challenges and a welcoming work environment. If you stay positive, show a pragmatic attitude to your job, and demonstrate reliability, the FM team is waiting for your application.
As a QA Specialist you will be responsible for promoting QA best practices and establishing effective testing strategies for development and system integration. A key part of the role is working closely with QA manager, project managers and developers in an agile team, to ensure QA is an integral part of the entire process. This is a perfect opportunity for Quality Assurance Specialists looking to work on international (US) projects.
- Location: Młynarska 7, Warsaw, Poland (hybrid work model)
- Employment: Full-time, B2B contract
- Salary: [ 65 - 95 PLN/H net+VAT ]
- Project industry: Software development for HealthTech, FinTech, and FoodTech industries
- Company size: 70+
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Make sure that our products reach the highest of their quality while taking into consideration technical and business requirements
- Identify software problems, determine steps to reproduce them, and enter them into a problem-tracking database
- Create test scenarios and test cases
- Report testing status and results of testing activities
- Cooperate with project managers, UX designers, software developers and international client teams
- Perform security audit assessments
- Evaluate processing speed, data transfer velocity, command responses time etc.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2+ years of commercial experience in software testing
- Critical and abstract thinking skills including analytical and problem solving skills
- Good Knowledge of software testing standard practices for the full project life cycle
- Experience in writing test plans and performing functional and non-functional testing
- Experience with performance testing techniques such as performance workload modeling, establishing baselines, services monitoring, and profiling system performance
- Experience with security testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to understand business problems and to find solutions to resolve them
- Growth mindset and problem solving attitude
- B2+ English, we work internationally
- Experience in testing across multiple platforms (mobile, web, etc)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of API testing (Postman)
- Bachelor’s degree or greater (technical-related degree will be a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Professional development benefits (reimbursements for training and/or books, subsidized post-graduate work, internal knowledge sharing meet-ups, conferences, etc.)
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients
- Flexible, comfortable, friendly, and professional work culture
- Bright, spacious office with character located in the center of Warsaw. It’s an informal yet professional environment. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome.
- Remote work possibility (on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Realistic, collaborative approach to planning our work allowing for work-life balance
Interested? Don’t wait! Apply directly to the role via application form and send your CV in English.
The recruitment process will consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/resume review
- phone interview
- technical assessment
- onsite interview
The Administrator of your personal data is Freeport Metrics Sp. z o. o., with a registered office at Młynarska 7, 01-205 Warszawa. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. If the consent is provided, your personal data will be stored for a period of one year. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.