Freeport Metrics (FM) is an American-Polish IT software house that collaborates with corporate and startup clients to invent and build B2B digital products that will impact the future. We have the creative talent to imagine and the technical skills to deliver. If you love ambitious projects, you're reliable, you keep the pragmatic attitude and stay positive Freeport Metrics could be a great place to work where you can rock your career!
Come join our team as a hands-on IT consultant designing and building modern .NET and .Net Core solutions to support innovative web applications, portals and APIs. This position involves maintaining or developing mastery in agile enterprise development. We are seeking experienced, self-disciplined and enthusiastic full-stack .NET programmers to join our team.
- Location: Warsaw, Poland / remote
- Employment: Full-time with flexible employment options
- Project industry: Software development for HealthTech, FinTech, and FoodTech industries
- Company size: 25+
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and improve responsive and mobile-friendly versions of web apps and portals throughout all tiers - both backend and frontend
- Design and develop integration services based on RESTful API's, Azure services and other 3rd party solutions
- Design, develop and optimize SQL Database structures, schemas and logic
- Thoughtfully analyze and clearly communicate technical recommendations to clients, and other internal teams
- Provide advisory to junior developers
- Actively participate in scrum defined activities including daily standups, iterative planning, retros, groomings, code reviews...
- Keep up with changes and trends in the industry
- Help develop estimates and iterative project plans with project managers, tech leads and clients
- Proactively influence our business (provide feedback and recommendations towards methodology, toolset, work environment, etc.)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3+ years of experience as .Net developer
- Demonstrated professional experience using ..Net Core / .Net Framework and C# (Entity Framework, MVC, IoC frameworks...)
- Experience developing rich HTML5/CSS3 web application user interfaces using Angular (6.0 or newer)
- Database design and SQL skills with SQL Server, including t-SQL
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (ability to interact with clients and team in multiple technical roles)
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to define requirements and to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Superior personal character and work ethic
- Comfortable working independently in a global setting including multiple cultures and time zones
- Be nimble and able to work efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Passion for getting things done well
- Bachelor’s degree or greater (any field) preferred
- Azure DevOps experience (Build / Release Pipelines, Integrations)
- Azure Cloud Services application into custom solutions
- Other backend stacks experience (Java, Rails, Python)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Professional development benefits (reimbursements for training and/or books, subsidized post-graduate work, internal knowledge sharing meet-ups, conferences, etc.)
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients
- Flexible, comfortable, friendly, and professional work culture
- Bright, spacious office (currently mostly remote work due to COVID-19) with character located in the center of Warsaw. It’s an informal yet professional environment. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome.
- Realistic, collaborative approach to planning our work allowing for work-life balance
Interested? Don’t wait! Apply directly to the role via the application form and send your CV in English.
The recruitment process will consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/resume review
- phone interview
- on-line interviews
The Administrator of your personal data is Freeport Metrics Sp. z o. o., with registered office at Młynarska 7, 01-205 Warszawa. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished unless a separate consent is provided below. If the consent is provided, your personal data will be stored for a period of one year. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.