Eudora, Kansas, United States
You are an experienced manager who loves being outdoors in all conditions and knows how to get the job done. You are a natural leader capable of overseeing, delegating and managing the day-to-day operations and performance of a Landscape Crew.
You are confident being the face of the team when it comes to dealing with client expectations and have strong organizational and communication skills to ensure jobs are scheduled and completed on time. Although you prefer working outside, you don’t mind performing basic office and administrative work. This is a management level position and preference will go to those with prior experience.
Being a Team Lead at Fulks gives you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in the landscape industry. With Fulks, you can advance from a Team Lead to an Account Manager and even become a Project Manager - the opportunities are endless. Fulks is an established company that rewards hard work and performance through bonuses, incentives and promotions. The room for advancement in this company is big - as are the benefits and bonuses that come with it. We reward high performance and dedication.
As a Landscaping Crew Team Lead, your duties will include:
● Management: Ensure jobs are scheduled appropriately and meeting deadlines
● Leadership: inspire a good work ethic, offer positive motivation and lead by example
● Administrative: basic computer tasks such as Google Suite, email etc.
● Client Care: professionally attend to client needs, resolve issues, and mitigate conflict
● Landscaping: wall construction, landscape beds, patio constructions, hardscaping, basic carpentry, etc.
● Must have hardscaping experience
● Have a valid driver’s license and a clean record
● Friendly, approachable, professional, and keep your appearance tidy
● Have prior management/leadership experience working in a team environment
● Reliable, punctual, responsible, and able to follow and adhere to safety protocols
● Physically fit and can lift 50+lbs
● Have a strong work ethic and committed to maintaining high-quality work standards
● Able to delegate and oversee jobs from start to finish
● Can operate a variety of landscaping equipment
● Must be comfortable working on a computer
● Lead by demonstration, are an example of strong work ethic for others
● Provide feedback and assistance to team members as required
● Able to confidently and professionally interact with customers
● Demonstrate a shared-success approach to leadership
Compensation & Benefits
● Competitive Pay- $19+/hour
● Benefits - Simple Plan IRA
● Phone compensation plan
● Overtime available
● Continued learning opportunities
● FinFit membership