Eudora, Kansas, United States
Fulks Lawn and Landscape is a locally-owned and operated company that is looking to expand its’ management-level team with a Lawn Care and Maintenance Team Lead.
We are searching for an experienced manager who loves being outdoors in all conditions and knows how to get the job done. We’re looking for a natural leader capable of overseeing, delegating and managing the day-to-day operations and performance of a Maintenance Crew. This involves overseeing the quality control and schedules for mowing, trimming, mulching and more. We require an individual who is confident being the face of the team when it comes to dealing with client expectations and has strong organizational and communication skills to ensure jobs are scheduled and completed on time.
The ideal applicant must be comfortable performing basic office and administrative work as required. This is a management level position and preference will go to those with prior experience in the industry, although all those who qualify are welcome to apply.
● Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean record
● Be friendly, approachable, professional, and keep your appearance tidy
● Have prior management/leadership experience working in a team environment
● Be reliable, punctual, responsible, and able to follow and adhere to safety protocols
● Physically fit and can lift 50+lbs
● Have a strong work ethic and committed to maintaining high-quality work standards
● Able to delegate and oversee jobs from start to finish
● Can operate a variety of landscaping equipment such as trimmers, mowers, etc.
● Must be comfortable working on a computer and performing basic admin tasks
● Must lead by example and provide feedback to your team as needed
● Demonstrate a shared-success approach to leadership
As a Lawn Care and Maintenance Team Lead, your duties will include:
● Management: ensure jobs are scheduled appropriately meeting deadlines
● Leadership: inspire a good work ethic, offer positive motivation, lead by example
● Training: attend and assist in development and enhancement of training programs
● Innovation: contribute to improving efficiencies and performance in day-to-day jobs
● Administrative: basic computer tasks, day-to-day duties of running a team
● Client Care: professionally attend to client needs, resolve issues, and mitigate conflict
● Maintenance Duties: Landscape bed edging, weeding, mulching and general clean up as well as occasional basic installation projects when maintenance may run short on work
● Quality Control: ensure all work by your team is done to spec, and up to Fulks’ standards
● Goal Achievement: ensuring daily and weekly production goals are reached by your team
● Competitive Pay- $19+/hour
● Benefits - Simple Plan IRA
● Phone compensation plan
● Overtime available
● Continued learning opportunities
● FinFit membership