Our client, a heavy hitter in the real estate market research space is hiring for a full-time UX/UI Front End Engineer to start immediately. The ideal candidate will oversee various aspects of the development life cycle, ranging from running daily scrums to managing our workflows for the product suite. The role requires excellent communication, trouble shooting and critical thinking skills while driving alignment and clarity across various competing priorities. The ideal candidate will have strong front end Angular experience.
- Design and develop responsive and adaptive web applications by collaborating with other engineers in the Agile team.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle: coding, testing, architecture, design reviews, etc.
- Work with PMs and UX designers to define requirements and scope
- Help establish front-end best practices and guidelines as well as improve UI/UX of existing products
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience with object-oriented programming
- Strong experience with front end Angular
- Experience building large-scale, modular Web apps (point us to your work)
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with unit testing and dependency injection
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with JIRA is a must
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms
- Ability to swiftly adjust to changing priorities
- Experience with Flutter
- Experience with Angular
- Experience using Map Controls like Google, Bing
- Experience using the ESRI Platform