Want to be a part of the team organizing industry-leading conferences every software developer knows? Want to be in touch with stellar IT specialists from Google, Amazon, GitHub, Microsoft? Want to produce high-quality content for the IT industry which engages thousands?
To extend our core organizers teams and continue growing our portfolio of brands, we’re searching for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager. The role includes a wide variety of marketing responsibilities to promote and drive ticket sales for our events — social media marketing (Twitter, Facebook), ads (google ads, developer-centric platforms), newsletters, cross-promotion, and collaboration with partners. As we are building up our existing brands, and launching new ones, a big part of the responsibilities scope will include brand strategy and execution.
You will be working remote and collaborate with local and remote colleagues within the EU time zone and should be available for occasional on-sites during the event dates.
- Manage marketing campaigns (SMM,PPC) and targeting to efficiently use allocated resources
- Configure and manage social media ads (Twitter/Facebook), search/retargeting ads (Google/Facebook) and run ad campaigns on various developer-centric platforms (Reddit, Habr, Dou.ua, Dev.by)
- Create and test marketing hypothesis in a collaboration with other team members and supervisor
- Supervise designers in order to produce and spread relevant high-quality content over media channels (social media, ads, emails, landing pages)
- Drive ticket selling process by reaching out to popular community members and working with various communities and influencers
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Experience working within IT industry and event marketing (preferably international)
- Experience in writing promotional texts
- Experience working with ad platforms and SMM
- Familiarity with the following tools: Photoshop/Sketch, Mailchimp, Buffer, Trello, Google Drive
- Regular team building activities (breakfasts, dinners, board games, occasional off-sites (last one been at Istanbul));
- Travel to cities where GitNation host events with accommodation, transport and food expenses coverage;
- Competitive salary paid based on Euro exchange rate;
- Remote friendly, flexible environment;
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs