We’re searching for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager. The role includes a wide variety of marketing responsibilities to promote and drive ticket sales for our events: Setting up Email marketing campaigns and implementing marketing automation software, SEO optimization using different types, tools, and strategies; Cross-promotion, and collaboration with partners.
As we are building up our existing brands, and launching new ones, a part of the responsibilities scope will include brand strategy and execution.
You will be working remote and collaborate with local and remote colleagues within the EU time zone and should be available for occasional on-sites during the event dates.
- Create and monitor Email marketing campaigns
- Build effective target audiences and segments for every message
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Create and implement marketing automation campaigns aligns with industry best practices
- Create and test marketing hypothesis in a collaboration with other team members and supervisor
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Experience working within IT industry and event marketing (preferably international)
- Experience working with Email marketing campaigns
- Experience working with SEO
- Strong analytical skills: website traffic and conversion rates.
- Familiarity with the following tools: Photoshop/Figma, Mailchimp, Buffer, Trello, Google Drive
- Regular team building activities (breakfasts, dinners, board games, occasional off-sites);
- Travel to cities where GitNation host events with accommodation, transport and food expenses coverage;
- Competitive salary paid based on Euro exchange rate;
- Remote friendly, flexible environment;
- Please submit your CV by applying on the link or send your CV to email@example.com