GitNation Foundation organizes industry-leading conferences for software developers and we are looking for a full-time Motion designer with hands-on experience.
We are the team behind conferences like React Summit Amsterdam, JSNation, and React Advanced London, as well as multiple online conferences that we run since 2015.
You will be working remote and collaborate with local and remote colleagues within the EU time zone and should be available for occasional on-sites during the event dates.
- Video editing with use visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to bring life to their creations
- Collaborate with digital marketing team and other colleagues to best support larger motion design goals
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members and client teams
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite, After Affects, Premiere and common motion graphics design software
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
- B1 English level (written and communication)
- You will learn about the whole process of large tech events creation in Europe
- Travel opportunities to Amsterdam and London
- Constant improvement of English language skills
- Professional trainings, tech and non-tech courses, workshops, conferences expense coverage
- Flexible working - remote or coworking space.