GitNation Foundation organizes industry-leading conferences for software developers and we are looking for a full-time
UI/UX Designer. We are the team behind conferences like React Summit Amsterdam, JSNation, and React Advanced London, as well as multiple online conferences that we run since 2015.
You will be working remote and collaborate with local and remote colleagues within the EU time zone.
- You work on web design and landing pages and will be in charge of creating the all visual assets including websites, video, UIs and brands identity;
- Lead visuals team proactively in implementing innovations that keep company visuals ahead of the competition
- Work in close collaboration with the rest of the team members (event managers, engineers, video production, marketers) so you better understand their needs and our customers preferences
- Good understanding the trends and tendencies of the industry and the thinking of the target audience
- Basic graphic design skills
- Excellent UI/UX design skills
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Previous experience in an advertising agency will be a plus
- Regular team building activities (breakfasts, dinners, board games, occasional off-sites (last one been at Istanbul)
- Travel to cities where GitNation host events with accommodation, transport and food expenses coverage
- Competitive salary paid based on Euro exchange rate
- Remote friendly, flexible environment.