We are expanding our Sponsorships team and currently are looking for a Sponsorship Sales Manager, who will play a crucial role in the growth of event sponsorships both for online and offline events.
You can work remotely from any city and collaborating with colleagues based in London, Amsterdam, Poland, Minsk and Czech.
- Responsible for meeting & exceeding revenue targets for assigned events and customer accounts
- Generate own sponsorship leads through research and proactive outreach (cold calling)
- Maintain healthy business pipeline & be able to act timely on revenue shortfalls
- Take over the full sales cycle from research, making contact, conducting a meeting, preparing a proposal, closing the sale and handing over to the operations team
- Keep our CRM up to date and tracking sales activity
We offer the opportunity to:
- Sell to a truly internationally audience (central Europe and North America)
- Work with big players in the tech industry such as Google, Amazon AWS and eBay
- Attend international industry events to network and build your own brand in the international tech community (Amsterdam, London, Berlin)
- Be heard and make a difference
- Grow professionally - we offer a yearly training budget
- Have fun: We organize team outings in EU capitals and yearly team buildings
- Excited about a career in sponsorship sales
- Able to be working to targets and remaining results focussed
- Able to think strategically, beyond the immediate transaction & commission
- Confident communicator - cold calling is involved and first impression is everything!
- Well organised - able to prioritise tasks and manage time efficiently
- A quick learner, able to pick up and discuss conference topics and with a genuine interest in technology
- Team player working as part of a small but ambitious team, running seriously great events across the globe
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrable B2B sales experience
- Experience working in IT sector/selling digital services, ideally on international markets
- A proven track record of working towards, and exceeding revenue targets
- Experience of working with a CRM
- Experience in the events industry would be advantageous but not a requirement
- Understanding and general interest for modern Tech landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages - a plus
- You will learn about the whole process of large tech events creation in Europe
- Travel opportunities to Amsterdam and London
- Constant improvement of English language skills
- Professional trainings, tech and non-tech courses, workshops, conferences expense coverage
- Flexible working - remote or coworking space
- The compensation is based on a fixed monthly salary + bonus scheme to supplement already competitive pay.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs