GitNation Foundation organizes industry-leading conferences for software developers and we are looking for a full-time
We constantly innovate and lead IT conferences industry in terms of graphics design and video production and we are looking forward to work together to push innovations even further ahead of competition.
We are the team behind conferences like React Summit Amsterdam, JSNation, and React Advanced London, as well as multiple online conferences that we run since 2015.
You will be working remote and collaborate with local and remote colleagues within the EU time zone.
- As web/graphics designer you will develop and maintain graphics/web assets of the company.
- Supervise the development of all assets including websites, video, UIs and brands identity so we maintain and rise the quality level.
- Lead visuals team proactively in implementing innovations that keep company visuals ahead of the competition
- Work in close collaboration with the rest of the team members (event managers, engineers, video production, marketers) so you better understand their needs and our customers preferences
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Experience with Sketch or Figma
- Excellent visual design skills
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Good communication and leadership skills
Nice to have: Dribbble or Behance profile
- Regular team building activities (breakfasts, dinners, board games, occasional off-sites (last one been at Istanbul)
- Travel to cities where GitNation host events with accommodation, transport and food expenses coverage
- Competitive salary paid based on Euro exchange rate
- Remote friendly, flexible environment.