Channel Sales Director EMEA – Job Description
At Glasswall, we do things differently. Good different. And we’re not just talking about it; we’re walking the walk. The amount of growth, progression, learning and positivity that we are experiencing right now is extremely exciting.
We are now seeking exceptional talent to add to our team. The next generation of talent who will be as excited as we are by modern thinking and ways of working. Integral to our culture is openness, transparency, and diversity. We aim to find talent from many walks of life. We believe that bringing different viewpoints and experiences to the work we do means we will continue to do it better.
Come and join Glasswall. We are a leading British cyber security success story and have big ambitions for the future ahead. A leader in the field of Content, Disarm and Reconstruction we are currently recruiting a key senior hire to join our team.
Channel Sales Director
As the Channel Director you will be responsible for recruiting, enabling and launching VARs and MSSPs to drive Glasswall’s growth within EMEA. This is a Sales Role that requires the individual to have a strong grounding in Channel Sales.
You are experienced with channel partner relationships, have an extensive network and are comfortable taking the lead in joint selling situations. You must excel at finding and closing new partnership opportunities and have strong listening and consultative selling skills. Seeking a highly motivated self-starter, able to work remotely and with our virtual team.
- Develop Channel Sales Business Plan, mapping the landscape, prioritising key collaboration partnerships and industry sector segmentation.
- Define Channel Partner revenue programme, structuring incentive plans, pricing models.
- Identify, develop and cultivate new and existing VAR and MSSP partnerships.
- Educate the market place on CDR technology and increasing brand recognition as the market leader.
- Actively manage and support Partners through all stages of the sales cycle including sales planning, delivery of sales programs/incentives to promote awareness and demand generation.
- Build and maintain senior management level relationships with Partners to gain an understanding of their businesses and key priorities to identify joint regional sales strategies and tactics for achievement of sell-out targets.
- Educate partners on solutions and market focus, keeping them abreast of changes and current trends in the industry.
- Jointly create customer base penetration plans as well as new customer focused initiatives to drive new revenue opportunities with our Partners.
- Utilise Salesforce CRM to keep activity, funnel, and forecast up to date on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Participate in sales operation related activities, providing sales management reporting details.
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure co-selling collateral is optimized.
- Collaborate with sales team in the U.S.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years of Channel Sales Experience.
- Experience in cybersecurity and a strong network within the space is required.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
- Demonstrate key channel management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement.
- Understanding and clear ability to accelerate customer adoption.
- Work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption.
- Proven track record of managing contract negotiations.
- Ability to translate and communicate key business priorities to support the development and execution of tactical sales programs and activities.
- RTW in the UK.
Salary and Benefits
- Glasswall offers a competitive salary and incentives package.
- Benefits include private health care and pension contribution.
- We offer flexible and remote working options.
Glasswall Engineering Blogs - https://medium.com/glasswall-engineering
Glasswall Engineering Site - https://engineering.glasswallsolutions.com/